Quality certifications are the grounds to guarantee safe and sound services. The certifications Giannuzzi obtained over the years show the will of its team to ensure the right procedure happens at the right time in the right place. Faced with a perpetually evolving market, Giannuzzi learned to adapt in real time, getting ready to be reactive and take initiative to ensure products and services delivered are qualified according to the most recent qualifications. Standing out from the competition is possible also thanks to the quality certifications:
- EASA PART 21 SUBPART J DOA “Design Organization Approval”
- EASA PART 21 SUBPART G POA “Production Organization Approval”
- ENAC TECHNICAL REGULATIONS “Technological Laboratory Approval” for Flammability and Mechanical Testing
- AEROSPACE STANDARD PrEN 9100:2018 / AS9100D “Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Organizations”
- UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 “Quality management system: requirements”
Passion and enthusiasm drive our capabilities to meet and overcome continuous challenges in a company that considers the quality certifications a prerequisite. Assisting the customer in a qualified process is most rewarding for a company that works in the aerospace field.
Giannuzzi is also certified according to UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 “Environmental management system: requirements and guidelines”.
The principles for our environmental policy are the careful selection of materials, a controlled design to reduce waste and weight to the minimum and planning of the entire life cycle.